At the corner of Maple Ridge Drive a Royal Castle served tiny burgers during the 1960s at 1401
Airline. Its commissary and regional offices were next door at 1405. Within a block, across the road, at 1500 Airline (between
Maple Ridge and Ridgewood Drives, the Colonial Hotel Courts (pictured here in 1941) welcomed guests under the propietorship
of C. Henritzy.